FOREWORD

As I start this memoir on the Feast of the Assumption of Our Blessed Mother Mary, August 15, 2004, I am about to reach the 76th Anniversary of my Birthday – Sept. 29, 2004. I do not know how many more years God, Our Father, will let me live on this earth but as I reach the age of 76 I wish to bequeath a kind of memoir as an ACT OF THANKSGIVING TO GOD.

I hope that those who will read this memoir, especially those whose names shall be mentioned, if they are still alive, will praise God for having been used by Him as channels of His bountiful blessings on me.

May this memoir, therefore, serve as my personal testimony to the loving presence of God in my life which I believe He extends to every human being in this world, regardless of race, religion or nationality, for His love is universal, unconditional and has no favorites. (Deut. 10:17; Gal. 2:6)

In mentioning these manifold blessings, I would like to simply acknowledge a series of blessings as they flowed into my life starting from my birth, though not rigidly in a chronological order.

No comments: